From a toy my in-laws bought Robby for his fourth birthday last week:
CAUTION-ELECTRIC TOY: Not recommended for children under 3 years of age. As with all electric products, precautions should be observed during handling and use to prevent electric shock.
Please keep reading the following safety notes before use or examination.
i). Primary technical specification of the marking on the product.
Model: U090070D31 Input: 120V/60Hz
Output: 9.0 VDC 700mA 6.3VA
ii). Operation instruction
1. The product is used only within doors or at the dry location.
2. Don’t store or use this product in the erosional condition
3. The ambient temperature around the product must be kept for room temperature because overcool can effect on the feature and working life of product.
4. According to the technical specification of product, it must be connected with correct power input and specified out put load or terminal appliance so that it can’t be broken. Pay attention to the input voltage & frequency.
5. The disconnection from line voltage is taken by pulling the mains plug.
6. Parents recommending that the toy transformer be periodically examined for conditions than may result in the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons and that, in an event of such conditions.
7. The product is not intended to be repaired by service personnel in case of failure flexible cord damaged etc, it must be discarded.
8. If you have any technical quesiton, please do not hesitate to consult the supplier directly.
I haven’t yet decided which of these cautions are my favorite… they’ve all got a certain allure.