Updated the site design

A somewhat-overdue update to the site template. I swapped out the clipart image in the title bar for an image I took at Yosemite in 2007 – it remains one of my favorites. I changed the AdSense ad units a bit both to try and optimize their sizes as well as to modify the color template to be more consistent with the site overall. And I tweaked the color palette for the text on the page to match the colors in the photo – thanks to this site which made identifying the core colors from the image a snap.

Let me know if anything looks broken… I inevitably miss something along the way.