Been way too busy to stoke the creative flames the past couple days, so here’s a list of links to past April Fool’s jokes I’ve done over the past couple years:
- 2004: IRS announces WYSKster
- 2003: Google Acquisitions Create ‘Movable Bloggerland’ (still my favorite)
- 2000: Bill Clinton to Launch E-Commerce IPO (with Erik Heels)
- 1999: Visa Buys the Internet (with Erik Heels)
- 1997: Russell & Tate Law Firm website (with Erik Heels)
There’s another parody Erik and I did which positioned Russell & Tate (you may recognize SNL alums Tim Meadows and Tracy Morgan; R&T was a law firm ad they did which cracked us up) as anti-trust specialists. Imagine our shock when we got a call from a financial journalist looking for an anti-trust expert to speak on camera about the Microsoft/DOJ trial… if only I’d had Tracy Morgan’s phone number, it would have been an all-time coup.
Just remember to be a bit skeptical today…