- 110,000+ visits in the first three months of 2004
- 150,000+ page views in the same time period (not including RSS traffic)
- More than 300 inbound links from over 250 sources (source: Technorati)
- More than 1,000 inbound links at Google
- Primary audience: people in the legal profession, political junkies (mostly Democrats, but Jeff, Henry and a few others ably represent the Right), technologists of all stripes.
Rates are posted at the BlogAds site. The Kerry ad is a placeholder, just to test the system. I’ll rotate others through shortly.
(Why not Google AdSense? I wrote about that back in July.)
Another way you can support this site: click here to start shopping at Amazon. You don’t pay any more, and I get a small (very small!) piece of each purchase.
And if anyone just wants to donate, well, you can do that too:(No, for the record, I don’t expect anyone to follow that link.)
None of this is required, of course… but if there’s a way to cover hosting and software costs in a fairly unobtrusive manner, it seemed like a good idea to try.
As always, thanks for all the comments and feedback.